The quickest, easiest way to effectively whiten your teeth is with our in-practice treatment, Zoom WhiteSpeed. Over 4 million people have used WhiteSpeed to whiten their teeth.
You will have a noticeably whiter smile in just 1 visit. Typically people’s teeth are whitened by 6 shades.
- Your gums and lips are protected with a special covering.
- Then a whitening booster is applied to your teeth followed the whitening gel.
- The gel is activated using the WhiteSpeed lamp.
- After 4 15 minute sessions your will see a visible results.
- You then complete your whitening using a Nitewhite kit which you will be provided with.
Is tooth whitening safe?
What are the side-effects?
The most common side-effect is tooth and gum sensitivity. This can be alleviated using Zoom’s ACP gel, available at the practice.
How long will my whitening last?
Forever, using maintenance whitening which involves home-whitening a few times a year.
How long does it take?
1 visit to the practice and then a few days at home.